Wednesday 15 June 2011

Roundup 15 June: Women in the media and popular culture

Séverine, the blogging street artist

FashFem Roundup Participants
1. Oranges and Apples
2. cervixosaurus: nature, culture, gender
3. seamstress stories: Is there any feminism in Twilight?
4. The Beheld
5. E B Snare [The Magic Square Foundation]
6. Jean of all Trades
7. Real Girl Runway - The Double Standard
8. Power Femme
9. For Those About To Shop
10. Mrs Bossa Does the Do
11. Tea and Feathers: Women, politics and the media
12. Be Fabulous Daily
13. Mad Dress Game
14. What Are Years? - Why you should watch 'Huge'
15. Bonjour Simone
16. Knitting Up the Ravelled Sleeve of Care
17. My Blog's TV Debut

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

7 comments:

Autumn Whitefield-Madrano said...

Yay, looking forward to reading everyone's! I took the opportunity to write a little bit about being a woman in the media (I've worked in ladymags off and on for 12 years), particularly from a beauty-based feminist perspective.

Anonymous said...

Hi all! I am new to FFB, and have been reading your blog posts and listserv discussions for a while until I found the time/courage to jump in! I added my link to this month's themed post. I really look forward to reading your thoughts and getting to know you all better.

For Those About To Shop said...

Perfect topic for me today! Thank you for the idea and chance to write on a subject about which I'm passionate.

Cynthia said...

I woke up to some really bad news for women in my state this morning, so I ended up responding to that.

Simone Renee said...

Posted! I elaborated on a topic that I wrote about in college. I can't wait to read what everyone else had to say!

Compassion Fashion said...

Hey ladies! I thought it was sort of timely that my blog (turned organization) made our TV debut during this topic, so I have posted our video from our appearance on a morning news show. Hope you all like it and let me know what you think:-)

augustalolita said...

beautiful photo! i love her dress <3